Custom Cover Illustration
If you want your idea translated into an original piece of art, you've come to the right place. Our team of
experienced in-house artists will work with you to produce a striking custom cover illustration that will help your
book stand out.
How Does a Custom Cover Illustration Benefit You and Your Book?
- People really do judge a book by its cover—first and foremost, the purpose of your book cover is to make
people pick up your book, or click on the virtual version.
- The artwork created is unique to your book, which both readers and booksellers will notice.
- Artwork can be created in a variety of mediums depending on what you think will enhance your book. View samples here.
How Does the Process Work?
- You’ll connect with our art team to discuss the initial book cover concept and timelines.
- They’ll create a sketch from your instructions and work with you through two free rounds of revisions if
necessary to create a final illustration to your specifications.
- You’ll work with our design team to create a finished book cover using the final artwork.
More About | Custom Cover Illustration
Illustrations usually take 6 to 12 weeks to complete depending on our work queue and the
complexity of your project.
Call 1-800-Authors (288-4677) to order
or speak to an iUniverse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.