The Between Two Worlds Instructor Manual Basic Edition contains a unique and dynamic pedagogy designed for teachers of students assigned to Alternative Education or Remedial courses or ELD courses (ELL or ESL students) in Middle School, High School, and College that will lead to greater academic success and enhanced personal conduct.
• Alignment with Common Core State Standards
• A Systematic Approach to Argumentation: Higher Order Thinking and Moral Reasoning
• A Systematic Approach to Literary Analysis
• A Systematic Approach to Writing Composition
Also included are necessary ancillaries for the complete Between Two Worlds series: Between Two Worlds Student Workbook Basic Edition and the foundational text Between Two Worlds: A Multicultural and Multilingual Anthology Third Edition.
• Novel Units Scope and Sequence Lesson Planners
• Novel Unit Lessons 1 and 2 Answer Keys
• Novel Assessments (MC Tests and Answer Keys)