Position yourself as an expert on your book’s subject matter and put your voice on the radio. Whatever your reason, getting on the radio can give you a powerful marketing push. The Online Interview service is a strategic marketing tool to enhance your marketing plan. Times are evolving with the rise in popularity of iPods and satellite radio; listeners have more choices and more ways to access content than ever before, and streaming radio is an excellent way to reach new audiences. Plus, you can use your interview recording as a launch pad for your next big promotional push.
What you get:
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview completed over the phone
- Your interview aired on one spot of our weekly Internet radio station, iUniverse Radio with J. Douglas Barker
- iUniverse Radio airs Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. CT (encore 11 p.m. CT on Thursdays)
- iUniverse Radio 2 airs Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. CT (encore 1 p.m. CT on Sundays)
- Show is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com, and the interview is digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- A digital copy of the radio interview for use in all of your marketing activities with unlimited rights to burn, distribute, play during speaking engagements, or post on your website, blog, e-mail or future promotions
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host J. Douglas Barker to cover topics
About the host:
With a passion for “all things creative,” J. Douglas Barker is an accomplished actor, singer, and audio producer. He has over 35 years of studio excellence and can be heard worldwide through his current efforts as producer and talent for Toginet Radio Network. He also has voice actor credits in the CBS “Movie of the Week,” along with countless commercials and studio work for a variety of regional and national accounts (Disney Companies, Churches Chicken, United Technologies, and many others). J. Douglas is a longtime professional in broadcast consulting, public speaking, sales, and marketing, along with being a husband and father.
Never been interviewed for radio before? No problem; the interview will be fun and easy. J. Douglas Barker will guide you through a “warm up” chat minutes prior to your actual interview recording, and you will have the option to decide what topics and questions you will be comfortable with for the interview.