SEM - Specialist Campaign
With millions of Google searches made every minute, you should take the chance of spreading word about your book with the help of this internet giant too.
Harness the power of Google with our SEM – Specialist Campaign service. With guaranteed premium ad placement, and a long-term campaign, optimized search marketing with iUniverse can help your readers discover your book on their Google search pages. Plus, we will design a website where interested parties will first visit when they click on your ad.
What you get:
- Online Ad Presence for 3 Months. Reach more people and grow your readership with 3 months of premium, targeted ads on Google.
- Guaranteed top 4 placement of your ad over campaign period. Think about it: When was the last time you clicked all the way to page 6 on your Google search page? With this service, your ad will show up on the top 4 search results.
- In-house search experts to assist you in choosing up to 20 keywords. Keywords are the words and/or phrases people use to find content on search engines. The right keywords help you show up on relevant searches, meaning your target audience can find your website—and your book—that much faster.
- Bi-weekly reporting and ability to change campaign details proactively. We’ll keep track and make reports every two weeks of how well your campaign is doing so we can change our search engine marketing strategy as necessary, with you right at the helm of the whole operation.
- Website Design – Premier Service with blog page. Your website is your portfolio, your resume, your brand, and your own digital storefront all in one, so it’s crucial to leave a great first impression on visitors with a well-designed website. We’ll help you set up your own blog, too, where you can keep your readers up to date on all your thoughts and latest projects.
Call 1-800-Authors (288-4677) to order
or speak to an iUniverse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.