SEM - Advanced Campaign
With millions of Google searches made every minute, you should take the chance of spreading word about your book with the help of this internet giant too.
Harness the power of Google with our SEM – Advanced Campaign service. With premium ad placement, and a long-term campaign, optimized search marketing with iUniverse can help your readers discover your book on their Google search pages. Plus, we will design a website where interested parties will first visit when they click on your ad.
What you get:
- Online Ad Presence for 3 Months. Reach more people and grow your readership with 3 months of premium, targeted ads on Google.
- First page placement of your ad over the campaign period. Think about it: When was the last time you clicked all the way to page 6 on your Google search page? With this service, your ad will show up on the first page search results.
- In-house search experts to help you choose up to 30 keywords. Keywords are the words and/or phrases people use to find content on search engines. The right keywords help you show up on relevant searches, meaning your target audience can find your website—and your book—that much faster. Keyword performance is tracked and managed monthly so only high-performing keywords and phrases are retained.
- Monthly reporting and ability to change campaign details proactively. We’ll keep track and make monthly reports of how well your campaign is doing so we can change our search engine marketing strategy as necessary, with you right at the helm of the whole operation.
- Deluxe Website Setup. Your website is your portfolio, your resume, your brand, and your own digital storefront all in one, so it’s crucial to leave a great first impression on visitors with a well-designed website.
Call 844-349-9409 to order
or speak to an iUniverse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.