Consumers, including book buyers, are especially active online, spending 95% of their time interacting and checking out websites and content that interest them. With the Display Advertising on Google services, you can engage potential readers by putting your book advertisement right in front of them on their screens.
When you sign up for an iUniverse Display Advertising on Google service, your book’s ad will be strategically placed on up to 2 million Google Display Network partner websites, including Google-owned websites such as Google Finance, Gmail, Blogger, and YouTube.
Alternatively, you can identify which sites to run your book ads on using very specific demographic parameters like location, age, language, audience interest, topic, keywords, and even specific websites that are part of Google’s network.
This service includes:
- Choice of ad format: image with text, text only, or both
- 30-day book advertising placement on targeted Google websites and partner-websites on the Google Display Network
- Author Website Setup - Premier
- Join Mailing List feature on website (plug-in)
- 15 BookStub™ cards
- Up to 10 GB of excess bandwidth per month when you use your existing iUniverse-designed website as a landing page
Note: You may place your book ad on a selection of targeted Google websites available to you. Signing up for this service allows you to choose by location, age, language, audience interest, topic, keywords, and even specific websites that are part of Google’s network, but you may not present your own list of websites.