Having been in the business for over 75 years, the Combined Book Exhibit (CBE) is one of the most widely recognized and highly respected names in the publishing community.
Will Shakespeare may have said it best—but the world’s your oyster now and it’s time to share your story with the rest of the reading public around the world. Regale international audiences with a chapter or two of your book, engage media members and book buyers, build lifelong friendships with fans, fellow authors, and exhibitors when you sign up for the Book Exhibit – International Show package.
How the iUniverse Book Exhibit Marketing Service works:
- iUniverse will create an original and compelling press release targeting media outlets and directing the reading public’s attention to your participation in your selected book exhibits. The press release will be broadcast to traditional and new media outlets and to thousands of interested readers.
- Your book will be displayed along with other iUniverse titles in a prime position on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left hand side of the cover of the books that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the CBE Book Fair Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share that with friends, family, or on their social media pages and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites where they can purchase your book.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on its Dewey Decimal Subject Category at library shows, or alphabetically, by publisher at international venues.
- Your book's full-page ad in the exhibit catalog will include the following:
- Your name as the author (as well as that of the illustrator and/or editor, where applicable)
- Year of publication
- 25-word description (that you can write on your own or have our professional copywriters do it for you)
- Citations of awards and/or honors received.
- You have the option to make up to three rounds of text corrections to ensure the advertisement is perfect.
- iUniverse's information will be included in the catalog as part of the publisher directory, complete with all pertinent contact and distribution information.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and archived for up to one year.
- The official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be viewed online for up to one year after the event.
Choose Your Show
With a great selection of shows to choose from, Book Exhibition Marketing makes sense. Select the show(s) that you think will best serve your marketing plan and get the exposure that your book deserves:
View the Exhibit Schedule (PDF)»