If you want to insert additional graphics beyond the allotted number of image insertions of your chosen package, follow the guidelines below. Note that images refer to color photos, tables, charts, diagrams, etc.
Submission Guidelines for Inserting Color Graphics into the Interior of Your Book
- All interior color graphics (including photos, tables, charts, diagrams, drawings, foreign fonts, and anything else that is not text or would be considered a graphic) should be submitted as individual TIFF (.tif) files.
- The manuscript should identify placeholders for each of the interior graphics.
- There is a fee for each additional image inserted into the manuscript.
- The book cover does not "count" as a graphic. It is in full color for no additional charge.
- Printer slang for "full color" is "four color"; this means the full range of colors, not literally just four colors.
Duration: During design process