Blood Sacrifices contributors:
• Dawn Perlmutter, Ph.D.
• Robert J. Bunker, Ph.D.
• Marc W.D. Tyrrell, Ph.D.
• Paul Rexton Kan, Ph.D.
• Lt.Col. Lisa J. Campbell, B.A., SME Beheadings
• Tony M. Kail, B.A., SME Esoteric Religions
• Pamela Ligouri Bunker, M.Litt., M.A.
• Charles Cameron, B.A., SME Religious Violence
• SA Andrew Bringuel, II, M.A., SME Criminal Extremism
• Jóse de Arimatéia da Cruz, Ph.D.
• Mark Safranski, M.A., M.Ed.
• Alma Keshavarz, M.P.P., Ph.D. Student
• Pauletta Otis, Ph.D.
The acknowledgment that blood sacrifice, particularly human sacrifice, actively occurs in the 21st century is a pivotal triumph in scholarly research. Twenty years ago, this book could not have been published. In most universities, think tanks, and government research facilities, characterizing any type of murder as sacrificial was viewed at best
as a secondary motive and at worst as junk science.
- Dr. Dawn Perlmutter