Sharing, tweeting, or reposting—this is how people communicate information and content in today’s digital landscape. If you want your book to reach as many people as possible, it’s important for you to find ways to use this social media culture in your book marketing campaign.
With our Share-Your-Book Widget from book2look, you can showcase your book online in an innovative and interactive way that also allows potential readers to engage other people’s interest the best way they know how—online.
Here are a few features that you can enjoy:
- Get social media solutions for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more. Social media is everywhere, and accessibility is key. Make it easy for your friends and followers to share your book on these social networks. The widget can be embedded on websites or blogs too.
- Give viewers a sneak preview of your book. Give your potential audience a way to zoom in and flip through the pages of your book to give them a bit of a preview.
- Connect readers and engage targeted audiences in online discussions about your book. Nothing beats the credibility and influence of fellow readers—so encourage them to share their thoughts on your book on a variety of social media platforms.
- Combine print, audio, and video all in one place. If you have videos or other visual promotional content, you can showcase these on the widget.
- Share your book with your friends. Recommend your book to your friends, and they will receive an e-mail link to your book widget with a personalized note containing your message.