Manual Content Submission
Create Your Submission Package
The short checklist below is designed to help you ensure that you’ve included everything we'll need in order to produce your book. Your mail-in submission package must include the following items:
- Signed Publishing Agreement
- One signed paper copy of the Publishing Agreement (i.e. publishing contract).
- Payment of the Publishing Fee (and any associated fees that may apply)
- Check or money order payable to iUniverse LLC
- Or type your credit card number in your Title Submission Form. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- A labeled disk, Zip disk, or recordable CD containing the following files:
- Your completed Title Submission Form file in a digital format (Microsoft Word). iUniverse is not able to provide data entry services, so please complete this form on your own.
- Your manuscript file. Please do not send a paper copy of your manuscript.
- Digital files of your interior graphics. This will help us more quickly and accurately produce your book.
- All digital graphics files that you wish to use on your book’s cover.
- A digital copy of your author photo.
- Label your disk, Zip disk, or CD with:
- Your name
- The title of your book
- The platform on which your manuscript and all files were prepared (PC or Mac)
- The word processing application you used (Microsoft Word)
- Send your complete submission package to:
1663 Liberty Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403
Remember: We cannot begin to produce your book until we have received your complete submission package! Sending an incomplete submission package will only delay the publication of your book.
Call 844-349-9409 to order
or speak to an iUniverse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.