Virtual Book Tour - Cruise
The iUniverse Virtual Book Tour – Cruise service helps you make the rounds with potential readers online by promoting your book across the blogosphere in two ways: advertising and featured tour stops.
What you get:*
- For two weeks, your book will be advertised — including cover, description, ordering link and author bio — on 20 blogs, where readers who purchase your book will be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift certificate.
- Featured tour stops in which you and your book will appear on 15 blogs to interact with blog followers through an author interview or a book review.
- A personalized Tour Page that will include the book cover, summary, buying information, author photo, and bio as well as website and blog links. This page will remain active for at least 12 months after the tour so that potential readers can still find your book’s information.
- A personalized Tour Banner that will appear on the personalized tour page and will be sent to blog hosts. This tour banner is for you to use whenever you please (e.g., by attaching it to your e-mail signature.
- Pre-tour publicity: a search engine–optimized press release will be sent to distribution sites to announce the upcoming blog tour.
Want to maximize your blog tour experience? Take your pick from these add-ons focused on getting you more blog reviews:
- Virtual Book Tour - Additional 10 stops
Add 10 more blog stops in your title’s virtual itinerary. Contact your marketing consultant for pricing.
Note: Do you have a book trailer, audio clip and/or book widget already? Any existing book trailer, audio clip, and/or book widget will be used on all the tour stops.
* This service is not available for print-ready manuscripts. Please contact your marketing consultant for more details.
While we do our best to match your book with relevant blogs, iUniverse cannot guarantee that your book will appear on specific or thematically related blogs. Blog stops are selected based on positive interest from the blog owners and are subject to their discretion.
Call 1-800-Authors (288-4677) to order
or speak to an iUniverse team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.