In the sea of e-books available online, it’s important to make sure your book gets noticed. Using a combination
of unique services, our Digital Discovery Service can help readers discover your e-book and tell
others about it.
- BookGrabbr is an online tool that makes use of your social media followers to share your book
with potential readers throughout the world. By offering a preview of your book as a reward—or even a
“grabb” of your whole book!—the Digital Discovery Service harnesses
BookGrabbr’s powerful sharing tools to encourage your social media followers to become your book’s
- BookStub™ cards are plastic and display your full-color book cover on the front side.
The reverse side of a BookStub™ displays the necessary information for readers to find and
download a free copy of your e-book. You can give BookStub™ cards to book signing
attendees or other potential readers, who can then read your book for free and possibly tell others about your book
The model is simple: you share your BookGrabbr link to your social media, and your Facebook friends, Twitter
followers and LinkedIn connections receive a sample of your book in return for sharing it with their friends, who can
then share it with their friends, and on and on.
What you get:
- 25 promotional BookStub™
cards to give away
- One year of BookGrabbr
- 25 “grabbs” of the full book to drive early shares
- Unlimited book preview “grabbs”
- Quarterly reports that will show likes, shares, grabbs, impressions, etc.
- Buy button with a link to purchase your book
This service is most effective for authors who have an established following of fans, followers and connections
on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The Digital Discovery Service is only available for live titles which include an e-book.