Talk with avid readers face-to-face at the largest book festival in the United States. The Miami Book Fair International brings together thousands of booklovers to celebrate the written word. At your hour-long book signing, you’ll be able to connect with readers and generate interest in your book.
While you’re in Miami for the event, we’ll film a professional author video with you to record the inspiration behind your story. This video can be shared on social media, on your website or at promotional events to give your marketing platform a boost.
The fair will be at Miami Dade College in Miami, Fla., from November 22–24, 2019.
What you get:
- A one-hour book signing – You’ll be in the spotlight signing books during your own hour-long book signing in the Author Solutions booth at the Miami Book Fair International.
- Promotional materials – You’ll get 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers to give to readers and fans, plus a poster displayed during your book signing to promote the event.
- 75 softcover copies of your book – Sign and give away 75 copies of your book to excited readers at the festival.*
- Creation of a promotional author video – We’ll film you during your stay in Miami. Our professional editors will use the footage they capture to create a custom 60- to 90-second video for you afterward. View a sample video »
- Placement in the Author Solutions Bookstore Booth – 10 softcover copies of your book will be for sale in the Author Solutions Bookstore booth.
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – Your softcover book will be displayed to the crowds in the Author Solutions Book Gallery from November 22–24.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover, book description and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand out the catalog to readers.
- Two passes to Miami Book Fair International – You and a guest will have access to the festival’s programs and events on the day of your book signing.
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
What You Need to Know
The deadline to sign up is September 30, 2019, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait.
* You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies we will provide for you. Authors may keep any copies of their book that remain after the signing, but these copies may not be sold at the fair.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- This event is held outdoors, so please check the weather forecast so you can plan accordingly. This event is held rain or shine. No refunds due to weather.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing.
- The Miami Book Fair will also be conducting author book signings and will have a separate, larger space for them, but you will be associated with the Author Solutions booth.