For durability and class, our black & white hardcover publishing is available in your choice of two formats: glossy casebound or dust jacket. The casebound option features a full-color glossy cover image adhered directly to the cover. The dust jacket option features a blue digital cloth cover with a digitally printed non-metallic gold-colored ink onto the spine and a full-color dust jacket with flaps. The full-color dust jacket allows us to print your author biography and a description of your book on the inside flaps, freeing up the back cover to print reviews and endorsements. Your hardcover edition will also be assigned a unique ISBN. In addition to the paperback copies included in your publishing package, you will receive one free author copy of your hardcover edition.
Black & White
- Page count range of 108-800
- You can choose between these two trim sizes:
Our color hardcover publishing is only available in glossy casebound format. The casebound option features a full-color glossy cover image adhered directly to the cover. As with the black & white hardcover format, your color hardcover format will also be assigned a unique ISBN.
- Page count range of 24-480
- 70lb white paper is used for each page
- Available for these trim sizes: 8.5” x 11” and 8.5” x 8.5”
- When publishing a hardcover book, the softcover trim size must match that of the hardcover.
- You can provide additional text for the interior flaps of the case-laminated cover, such as an excerpt of a book review or endorsement.
- During book production, you will be given the opportunity to proof both the softcover and hardcover editions of your cover and suggest changes as appropriate.
- Due to the higher production costs, the retail price for hardcover books may be more than softcover books.
- The delivery time for hardcover book orders is about seven days longer than for softcover books.
- Author pen name must not exceed 38 characters.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Your book will be a keepsake for generations to come when you choose to preserve your book in long-lasting hardcover format.