Author Fiona Gobin wrote this book during a tumultuous time in her life where the hand of God was evident. It was during these dark days she found the light within. In The Light Within, she shares her story while helping others illuminate their own life.
Through Biblical examples and personal testimony, she communicates a variety of faith-filled messages:
• understand life is a precious gift and should not be wasted;
• remember God’s loving-kindness and tender mercies are new every day;
• see the goodness that surrounds you;
• look within and recognize the beauty that exists so you can truly appreciate the things and people in your life;
• discover your purpose by listening to the small voice within that speaks and directs you; and
• look at each day as an opportunity to fulfill your purpose, your God-given destiny that was birthed before you were born.
The Light Within encourages you to step out and shine; embrace each day with gratitude; be resilient and have perseverance, willpower, and self-control; and have an inner strength that initiates inner peace, forgiveness, healing, and restoration.