DO YOU HAVE ANY
• Why the world came to be filled with discord?
• If God really exists, why doesn’t He fix it?
• Is there a penalty we must pay for sinful acts?
• Is there a way we can escape this dilemma?
• Is the Old Testament important today?
• Is prayer important in our belief system?
• Is faith important in our relationship with God?
• What does it mean to worship in Spirit and Truth?
• What does “Born Again” really mean?
********************** I acknowledge that I’m not a member of the clergy, nor am I able to claim an educational degree of any high importance (especially in theology). I do however have many years experience fortified by attending church, Bible study, seeking out the council of the Holy Spirit and learned mentors, and doing some serious praying. The result was this book, “My View from the Pew”, which when translated means...a layman's attempt to simplify and bring to an understandable and workable theology that which otherwise might be (in some cases) unnecessarily complicated.