Thomas Bowdoin Jr. understands firsthand what it is like to build a dream, watch it grow into a multimillion dollar business, and then lose it all to a tragedy. In an inspirational guide for anyone who wants to overcome obstacles and achieve professional success, he shares insight, wisdom, and principles gathered during his sixty-five years of business experience to help others discover how to fulfill their own dreams while realizing financial freedom, peace of mind, and joy.
Bowdoin, a motivated entrepreneur who has seen his share of both successes and failures, offers powerful methods grounded in faith-based values that have created thousands of millionaires during our lifetime. Aspiring entrepreneurs will learn how to:
• incorporate two success principles to achieve the ultimate dream;
• use the mind and mouth to achieve goals;
• avoid the pitfalls in business;
• launch a home-based business;
• embrace the characteristics of supersuccessful people;
• overcome obstacles while experiencing joy; and
• eliminate anxiety and stress and gain confidence.