If you’re a technical recruiter who wants to keep your skills up to date in the competitive field of technical resource placement, you need a detailed guidebook to outpace competitors.
This technical skills primer focuses on technology fundamentals—from basic programming terms to big data vocabulary, network lingo, operating system jargon, and other crucial skill sets. Topics covered include
· sample questions to ask candidates,
· types of networks and operating systems,
· software development strategies,
· cloud systems administration and DevOps,
· data science and database job roles, and
· information security job roles.
Armed with indispensable information, the alphabet soup of technology acronyms will no longer be intimidating, and you will be able to analyze client and candidate requirements with confidence. Written in clear and concise prose, Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter is an invaluable resource for any technical recruiter.