There are plenty of people out in the world today with the unlimited potential to succeed at whatever they desire to achieve, but they simply cannot get past the pitfalls and distractions in life that hinder all of us. In The Element of Focus, author Casey “OZ” Osborne offers a basic point of reference to help you get back on track and keep moving forward.
Osborne begins with helping you identify the stumbling blocks and moves toward fine-tuning the attributes that have made you who you are. Filled with practical information, The Element of Focus discusses
• understanding the meaning and value of focus;
• realizing the types of distractions;
• identifying goals;
• recognizing your potential;
• using the elements of practical planning;
• exercising the freedom of flexibility;
• staying open to serendipity;
• making prudent decisions;
• meeting your own expectations, and
• closing the loop.
A reference guide to getting back on track, The Element of Focus revolves around centering your thoughts in order to make better decisions and achieve goals.