The Between Two Worlds Student Workbook contains a unique and dynamic pedagogy that will lead to greater academic success at the secondary and postsecondary educational levels.
• Alignment with Common Core State Standards
• A Systematic Approach to Argumentation and the
• A Systematic Approach to Writing Composition
• A Systematic Approach to Literary Analysis
Also included are corresponding ancillaries to each of the ten novels found in the foundational text Between Two Worlds: A Multicultural and Multilingual Anthology Third Edition.
• Lesson 1: Vocabulary Development
• Lesson 2: Reading Comprehension and Reading Analysis
• Lesson 3: Socratic Discussions on Novel Themes
• Lesson 4: Writing Prompts and Activities
Essay Analysis includes all major essay types.
• Argument Essay
• Expository Essay
• Response to Literature Essay
• Narrative Essay
• Business Letter
To truly implement the curriculum of the Between Two Worlds Student Workbook Third Edition in the classroom, educators are encouraged to employ the Between Two Worlds Instructor Manual Third Edition.