Project Management Skills for Coursework
A Practical Guide to Completing BGCSE Exam Coursework
About the Book
It can be a challenge to analyze information in ways that compares and contrasts, justifies a stand, supports and defends an argument, or creates a new product, outcome or point of view. Coursework is an avenue to question, test, evaluate, and formulate. It is also an opportunity to innovate. Applying project management skills to your coursework, helps you to flesh out concepts and crystallize these ideas in ways that promote broad thinking. This helps to give your coursework the edge making it a cut above the rest.
Who Should Read This Book
Project Management Skills for Coursework is intended to captivate the interest of persons who are:
• writing BGCSE coursework for various subjects (particularly business subjects)
• conducting and writing research papers
• new to the field of project management
• required to execute projects in accordance with a project plan
• aspiring to roles with increasing responsibilities that include project management
• focusing on real world practical application of project management
• increasing their breadth and depth of project management knowledge
About the Author
Dorcas M. T. Cox is instructional designer and director of project services for Project Management Solutions Limited, a successful project management training and consultancy company. Combined, Dorcas brings over eighteen years of instructional design and project management expertise to her work in government agencies as well as having designed instructional material for a multi-national corporation that is used in English and Spanish throughout Central America and the Caribbean. She has facilitated training sessions in Canada, and throughout The Bahamas and the Caribbean including Trinidad, Barbados, Belize, and St. Lucia. She continues to work as an adjunct instructor for academic institutions. Dorcas has studied, lived and worked in North America and Canada. She earned her Project Management Professional distinction from the Project Management Institute and presently lives in The Bahamas with her son.