Have you ever thought about how much dating and looking for a good job have in common?
With both, you must put yourself out there so you can be seen. Ultimately, you want someone to date, interview, and hire you.
None of this is simple, and a job seeker must wear the perfect outfits, chat comfortably, and make an excellent first impression to get a second date. Luckily, there are tactics and strategies to help you win the attention of hiring managers. With this guide, you’ll learn
• how to create the ideal profile through your résumé;
• ways to establish your job “type”;
• steps to scoping out the territory;
• the best places to practice your pickup lines;
• what not to do during interviews;
• sample cover letters and resumes.
Apply the strategies you need to win the attention of the employers of your choice—regardless of whether that company reminds you of the boy or girl next door or someone exotic and seemingly unattainable. Navigate the job scene and land the job of your dreams with strategies and information that show you How to Score a Date with Your Potential Employer.