During hard times, Shawn Kilgarlin has felt the Scripture’s messages guiding her life. In God’s Love Letters, she brings together thoughts about the day-to-day guidance Biblical passages provide and how understanding God’s love leads to “spiritual resiliency”—the strength to cope with life’s problems.
Shawn shares her remarkable journey using real life, day-to-day examples. She illustrates how you can use the Bible as a guide to love and praise God and live according to His word. You will come away with a deeper understanding of what bouncing back from adversity means in the Christian life. Join Shawn on her journey to understand:
- • The characteristics of love
- • The power of forgiveness
- • The Christian way to praise and show gratitude to God
- • How to use the Bible as a guide to enrich all your relationships
- • How living a Christian life helps you develop spiritual resiliency
God’s Love Letters reminds us that God doesn’t promise an easy life, but He gives us the faith to make it through difficulties. Use this uplifting book—and its abundantly quoted and interpreted scriptures—to help you rise above adversity and develop your own spiritual resilience.