Are you seeking to improve your mental well-being, reduce stress, and improve your physical health? Do you want to learn how to effectively overcome life's problems so you can be happy about other parts of life?
Feel The Way You Want to Feel No Matter What! teaches powerful and effective rational self-counseling techniques that can be applied to life's most difficult problems and situations. This book will teach you how to:
- Focus on what you really want out of life, not on what you think is possible
- Determine the difference between practical and emotional problems
- Analyze your thoughts and behaviors to determine whether they are rational for you
- Recognize and correct the twenty-six common mental mistakes
- Recognize and correct common beliefs that create a great deal of grief
- Combat depression, anxiety, and anger
- Develop rational replacement thoughts that are not just "happy" thoughts, but that are accurate
- Practice those new thoughts and behaviors until they become automatic
Based on the philosophy and techniques of Rational Living Therapy that author Aldo Pucci has been developing since 1990, these skills will give you the confidence to make yourself feel good anytime in any situation.