The current workforce demography and the emergent job market have put at risk millions of baby boomers' retirement prospects in the U.S. alone. This is now also a global problem. Many, who were anticipating joyous sunset years, have suddenly awakened to the dire future they now face. Since the job-market meltdown triggered in 2001, many have resigned to the idea that the emerging rules for success are beyond them. Regroup, conquer these rules, and learn how to:
- Reinvent yourself and reengage in ways that you thought out of reach
- Discover your genius and redefine your value proposition
- Uncover and then vanquish brand-new job challenges to vivify your everyday life
- Make your career immune from economic cycles
- Find meaning in your work and bring back joy that eluded you!
- Master the art of aligning your purpose with possibilities
- Retire the word "retire" from your vocabulary and stop working for a living
- Eliminate stress from meaningless work
- Enjoy what you do; live even longer and thrive
Proven strategies, object lessons, and handy tools make Rehired a must-have playbook for those frustrated with their stalled careers or worried about their future.