The Retirement Revolution is an invaluable resource for anyone who is retiring, losing a job or investing retirement assets.
Dan Flores brings over twenty years of experience guiding clients' investments to this in-depth look at the needs of individuals receiving a lump-sum distribution from a qualified retirement plan. In clear and easy-to-understand language, Flores analyzes the lump-sum alternatives and investment strategies necessary to become an informed investor, including:
- The rules and regulations of lump-sum distributions and IRA rollovers.
- The penalties and pitfalls of early retirement and how to avoid them.
- The differences between asset allocation and diversification.
- How to build an investment portfolio blueprint and monitor accounts.
- Understanding the importance of product selection: the advantages and disadvantages of individual securities, money managers, and packaged products such as mutual funds, index funds, unit trusts, and exchange traded funds.
- Strategies for taking income out of retirement plans.
The Retirement Revolution is an especially useful resource for benefits and human resource directors to share with employees.