Nobody really teaches us how to plan or invest when we're younger-or when we're older, for that matter. The good news is that it's never too late to start. The Procrastinator's Bible for Financial and Estate Planning Success: Nine Essential Steps can get you started by teaching you to:
- Define your real risk tolerance or "financial DNA"
- Record your personal information, estate planning, and investment asset details
- Prepare a detailed budget, cash-flow, and net-worth analysis
- Create a retirement budget
- Implement a system to keep track of your investments and cost basis
Frank J. Eberhart's award winning book helps guide you through nine essential steps to help you understand how investments work, get organized, develop and implement an estate plan, and set concrete, realistic goals. The more you learn, the more you earn-and the more you keep!
My second addition now includes a detailed explanation and checklist for mortgages!