"Filled with priceless advice for college freshmen"
-Dr. Marye Anne Fox,Chancellor, University of California at San Diego
Do you know what to expect when you start college? Let the wit and wisdom of The No-Bull Guide to Acing College Life
open your eyes to the endless possibilities!
Dr. Andrew G. Kadar offers a collection of tips and advice to help you become a star college student-both inside and outside the classroom. The No-Bull Guide to Acing College Life
is not about mere survival in college; it is a more advanced course. Dr. Kadar discusses strategies not found in other college advice books, including how to:
- Get better grades by studying smarter rather than harder;
- Dodge the stress of deadlines;
- Enroll in classes after they're officially filled;
- Avoid the dreaded "freshman 15";
- Make confident decisions about which campus organizations to join and when.
A brief but meaty book, The No-Bull Guide to Acing College Life
also includes fact-based sections on nutrition, illegal drugs, tattoos and piercings, and contraception. With the advice found in The No-Bull Guide to Acing College Life
, you'll learn to make the most of your college years and collect memories you'll treasure for the rest of your life!