If you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, you’re not alone. Almost one-third of the adult population shares your problem. Now John Selby, a clinical psychologist who has helped hundreds of insomniacs—including himself—gives you his Secrets of a Good Night’s Sleep.
You’ll discover some fascinating facts about sleep, why it becomes a problem, and how you can overcome those sleepless nights.
• Why you lie awake when you long for sleep
• Why you wake up in the middle of the night
• The surprising sexual dimensions of sleep
• How to break the anxiety/worry habit
• How to adjust your bed for total relaxation
• Magic bedtime rituals to induce sleep
• Fabulous fantasies and techniqiues to put you in dreamland
• and much, much more!