Based on the author's personal experience with physical and emotional affliction, including terminal brain cancer, Seeing the Joy in Affliction deals with the tough questions:
- Why do Christians suffer? Is it a lack of faith?
- Is suffering part of God's plan for us?
- How do we respond in obedience to various kinds of suffering?
- What is the secret in unleashing God's power in the midst of our suffering?
- How do we minister to others when we are suffering?
Learn the ultimate secret for dealing with these and other essential questions about growing in your faith.