Is establishing and enjoying loving relationships important to your life? It ought to be, as many of your most important needs in life are met only through relationships. The quality of those relationships will greatly depend on how well you and your partner can do two things: (1) properly manage your emotions during times of stress, deprivation, and trials, and (2) recognize and meet the emotional needs of your partner.
These skills are not inborn, nor can they be casually acquired. But only those who possess them can expect to enjoy happy, loving, fulfilling relationships.
In The Emotional Foundations of Loving Relationships, you will learn:
- The Ten Secrets of Emotionally Fulfilling Relationships
- The Five Great Destroyers of Relationships
- How to identify and meet your partner's top twenty emotional needs
- How your emotions can influence critical life decisions
- How to distinguish uplifting emotions from destructive emotions
- What it means to be emotionally responsible
- The consequences of emotional irresponsibility
- How to manage your emotions constructively
- Why there is opposition, stress, and trials in life
- Ten Potent Weapons for Battling the Forces of Emotional Darkness