The Massage Therapist’s Guidebook is approved by NCBTMB as a home study course toward continuing education credits (CEU’s) for massage therapists. Diane Matkowski shares invaluable insights into the business world of massage. As a leader in the field she gives an authentic and realistic view about how she has thrived as a massage therapist.
Drawing on her decades of experience she explains how to:
· understand massage as a business
· provide excellent client care
· continue growing in all aspects of your work
· increase self-care awareness as a massage therapist
· balance emotional, physical, and financial energy
· be more conscious of the human body on many levels
· deepen your appreciation for your work and lifestyle
By recognizing the value that touch brings, you’ll be able to enjoy your work more and become a better (and more successful) massage therapist.
Help your community and make a quantum leap in the booming business of massage with The Massage Therapist’s Guidebook.