Forty days prior to turning forty years old, author Christopher Deal journaled the top forty lessons he has learned throughout the past forty years. He posted one each day on Facebook. In Forty Lessons I Learned on My Way to Forty Years Old, he shares those postings in book format.
In this memoir, Deal reflects on a host of life experiences and explains each lesson, an eclectic list that includes:
• the importance of happiness in life;
• thoughts on living life in one’s twenties and thirties;
• toxic friendships;
• the cheating relationship;
• water sports;
• take your mom on a date;
• know your college discounts;
• the drug years;
• anyone can change;
• party details;
• confidence and class;
• go with your instinct and dig deeper; and many more.
Including Facebook screenshots, Forty Lessons I Learned on My Way to Forty Years Old narrates the stories of Deal’s life offering inspiration for others.