Many of us have definite plans about how the story of life goes, but the purpose of God prevails. In Picture for the Frame, author Regina S. Wood narrates how she learned to embrace the unplanned and how she kept faith in God’s promise.
In this memoir, she tells a story about the power of a promise, the power of love, and the power of faith. Through her personal experiences and challenges during her life, Wood offers advice for
• having a grateful heart,
• coping with life’s unchangeable circumstances,
• making the best choices for the maximum result,
• living life to the fullest,
• realizing that giving up is not an option, and
• striving to fulfill our purpose.
Picture for the Frame serves to inspire and encourage the masses to never give up, to hear the inner voices, and to remember that each of us can persevere and achieve regardless of the not-so-idealistic circumstances presented in life.