Many of us know we need to change, but how do we do it?
Spiritual teacher and intuitive counselor Beth Maynard Green offers a thorough, compassionate, and practical guide to personal and collective transformation. This step-by-step handbook gives solutions for overcoming ego domination, becoming happier and more relaxed, and achieving higher consciousness. It blends new and old wisdom in ways that are
fresh yet familiar.
In Section 1 of Living with Reality, Maynard Green shares original insights into who we are and includes the genesis of the ego, the development of our personalities from birth, the roles of fear and pain, and the causes of addiction. Section 2 provides a program for change and discusses
• challenging yet commonsense paradigms
• clear explanations of our habitual behavior patterns and ways to break them
• practices that make us more relaxed, happy, and supportive to our world
• self-help exercises, including detailed questions for self-reflection
• techniques to access higher consciousness
Practical and powerful, Living with Reality is a manual for living and a vehicle for both group and individual study and transformation. Read it! Live it!