In order to make choices in life you must have money
in your wallet.
If you don’t then someone else makes that decision for you.
Sales is the only profession whereby you can determine your own salary.
Information Technology has become the heart of todays’ society.
The art of selling Information Technology is detailed in this valuable manual for those starting this profession and skilled professionals alike.
• Sales strategies and year plans
• Prospecting for new clients and client site analysis
• Value Added Reselling, Service Level Agreements, Time Management
• Customer Relations Management and Customer Complaints
• Sales Analysis, Report Writing, Quotations and Proposals
• Presentations and Conventions
• Computer Security
• Where and how to begin selling
And many more……
If you don’t sell them something, somebody else will!
Written for salespeople, this guide offers a wealth of information about the IT industry.
A valuable, highly specialized guidebook for salespeople who concentrate on information technology.