AI4U: Mind-1.1 Programer's Manual
has the following positive and negative points.
+ It describes the rapidly evolving AI Minds on the Web.
- It quickly becomes obsolete as the AI hyper-evolves.
+ On-demand publishing (ODP) makes for quick updates.
- The Mentifex project is considered oddball on the 'Net.
+ You've got the first book about the first real AI Mind.
- There are other, better, more authoritative AI textbooks.
makes a good supplement for actually coding AI.
- Artificial intelligence is too hard to understand.
+ AI4U describes the AI while it is still easy to learn.
- "I would rather build robots than study AI programming."
+ If you want to build a smart robot, then AI4U
is for you.
- "I'm only a high school student/teacher; what's the use?"
+ This book will challenge even the most gifted student.
- "I am not a programmer and so I can't code AI."
teaches you how to operate an AI, not just code it.
- "I just want to do Web design, not artificial intelligence."
provides an AI that you may install on your website.
- "I am more interested in neuroscience and/or psychology."
teaches a theory of how the brain works psychologically.