Home > Why iUniverse > iUniverse Recognition Programs > Rising Star
Rising Star Recognition Program
How You Qualify for Rising Star
Step 1: Publish your book with a qualified publishing package. This package includes the entire editorial, publishing and marketing services you need, including the Editorial Evaluation, to professionally publish your book.
Step 2: Once your book meets professional editorial requirements, it will receive the Editor's Choice designation.
Step 3: Authors, whose books earn Editor's Choice and are published with an eligible package, are then invited to apply for the Rising Star program.
Rising Star Benefits:
- Rising Star titles are presented to major retailers, such as Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million
- Industry standard discounts (softcover only)
- Worldwide distribution through bn.com, Amazon.com and other online retailers
- Marketing Direction through the Rising Star Welcome Kit
- Marketing Toolkit
- Custom Cover Design
- Placement of the Rising Star icon on the back cover*
- Featured in Rising Star catalog and on the iUniverse Bookstore, updated quarterly
- Returnability status for book retailers (softcover only)
- Placement in the BarnesAndNoble.com Special Collections feature
Frequently Asked Questions about the Rising Star Program
* The Rising Star icon will be placed on the cover of books that receive the award prior to going “live.” Books that are complete are not eligible for the Rising Star Program.