FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kevin A. Gray
iUniverse Top 5 Selling Titles for June
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (July 21, 2008) — iUniverse, the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing company, announced its top five sellers for the month of June.
- For the Sake of the Gospel by Desmond Ford and Gillian Ford
- Beating the Odds by Anselm Nwaorgu
- True Net Cash Flow by Dan Ahmad and Jim Files
- Sixty Candles by Susan Tyler Hitchcock and members of ASJA
- Oakland's Citywide Poetry Anthology by Oakland Middle School Students
These books can be purchased on the iUniverse Web site. To begin publishing your book today, please call 1-800-AUTHORS or visit iUniverse.com.
iUniverse, an Author Services brand of Author Solutions, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing company, publishing more than 5,000 new titles annually. The iUniverse management team has extensive editorial and managerial experience with traditional publishers such as HarperCollins, Putnam, Prentice Hall, and Addison-Wesley. iUniverse has strategic alliances with Barnes & Noble, Inc. in the U.S. and Chapters Indigo in Canada. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in New York and Indianapolis. For more information, please visit http://www.iuniverse.com, or call 1-800-AUTHORS.