Home > About > iUniverse Newsroom > iUniverse News Releases > 2010/04/27
iUniverse Releases Top Ten Best Seller List for March 2010
Figures Based on Point-of-Sale Data from Major U.S. Booksellers
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (April 23, 2010) – iUniverse, the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing company, has announced its top ten best-selling books for March 2010, according on point-of-sale data from major U.S. booksellers.
1. The 45 Second Presentation that Will Change Your Life, by Don Failla; (Business). The 45-Second Presentation that Will Change Your Life is a virtual training manual on network marketing.
2. Ancient Elk Hunt, by G.M. Moore; (Children’s). When two boys discover ancient artifacts hidden by the waters of Lost Land Lake, they find themselves in a battle for the truth against a cunning, desperate archeologist.
3. Raising a Father, by Arjun Sen; (Memoir). Foreseeing his father-daughter future reduced to obligatory phone calls on birthdays and Father’s Day, Sen left corporate America. He founded a home-based consulting company, made his daughter the manager and began the journey of becoming a true father.
4. Love at First Bite, by Gina Meyers; (Cookbook). Love At First Bite, The Unofficial Twilight Cookbook includes delectable delights to satisfy the appetites of the humans found in the “Twilight” series. It offers a satisfying array of warm, lovely dishes that anyone of any age can cook with ease and enjoyment.
5. Thinking as a Nurse, by Bruce Austin Scott; (Medical). The primary role of nurses is to identify and solve patient problems and Thinking as a Nurse looks at influences of clinical problem solving such as empathy, pathophysiology, teamwork and setting priorities.
6. Help! My Child is Starting Middle School!, by Jerry Parks; (Education). Help! My Child is Starting Middle School! is merely an effort to help parents and their children get off to a successful start in middle school.
7. Sensible Stock Investing, by David Van Knapp; (Business). Whether you are an experienced investor or just getting started, Sensible Stock Investing describes straightforward methods, provides the forms and tools you need, and shows you what to do every step of the way to successfully navigate the stock market with intelligent investment practices.
8. Abigail’s Mirror, by Melissa Strangway; (Children’s). When looking inside her new mirror, Ravine sees someone else’s face looking back. Ravine and her friend Derek find themselves in danger and in the midst of another mystery.
9. 56 Water Street, by Melissa Strangway; (Children’s). From the sidewalk in front of an abandoned house, Derek and Ravine watch lights flicker on and off. Their adventure turns paranormal when they meet a ghost who asks for their help to find peace.
10. Appreciative Team Building, by Diana Whitney; (Business). Appreciative Team Building provides your team with everything it needs to discover the keys to past successes and future possibilities.
These titles, and the complete iUniverse library, are available for purchase through the online iUniverse bookstore at http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookstoreHome.aspx. To learn how to publish a book today, log on to www.iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS today.
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services provider, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing company. The iUniverse management team has extensive editorial and managerial experience with traditional publishers such as, Wiley, Macmillan, Simon & Schuster, Scholastic, Penguin Publishing and Addison-Wesley. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada, and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. In Oct. 2009, iUniverse celebrated ten years of serving authors. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in Indianapolis. For more information or to publish a book, please visit www.iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS.