Goodreads is the world’s largest online community of booklovers. Their 50 million members use Goodreads to track books they’ve read and plan to read, connect with other readers, join group discussions, write reviews, and receive book recommendations.
Our team will help give you a greater opportunity to spark some buzz, increase your book’s discoverability among Goodreads users and encourage consumer reviews.
What we do for you and what you get:
- 30-day Ad Campaign on Goodreads – Ads will be created, featuring your book’s cover and short summary, and placed on several Goodreads pages to encourage members to enter to win one of 10 free copies of your book.
- 10 Softcover Books to Giveaway – iUniverse will handle the shipping and coordination to get the books to the 10 winners.
- Setup of the 30-day Giveaway Program – Our team will manage your ads on Goodreads and provide a report at the end of your campaign, detailing how many users added your book to their reading list, reviewed and recommended it.
Please Note: These images are not the exact size of ads.
- The views and opinions expressed in the reviews written by Goodreads members, whether favorable or unfavorable, cannot be controlled, altered or removed by iUniverse.
- iUniverse recommends this service only be purchased for books that have been professionally edited.
More About | Advertising and Giveaway on Goodreads
A 30-day ad and book giveaway promotion can be an effective way to create buzz and attract new readers on Goodreads. To learn more or to purchase this service, please call 1-800-AUTHORS (288-4677).