Introducing the star of the show: you!
You already know landing a radio interview adds some punch to any book marketing campaign. But, what if you could host your own show, call the shots, interview the guests and pitch your own book? Now your voice, opinions and ideas can be heard by potentially thousands of listeners when you host your own live radio show each week.
We have teamed up with a leading online radio company to create, produce and market a one-year weekly radio show for you. How do you let people know about your new show? Don’t worry! We will help you promote it through a press release sent to targeted media outlets announcing your new show before it’s first broadcast. Plus, show producers will “tweet” and post comments on Facebook live during each weekly broadcast.
What else is included with your radio show?
- Host your very own radio show for a full year.
- Each weekly show is one hour with two minute breaks for advertising.
- Pre-production, including phone interviews to discuss in detail the focus of show and topics that will capture a wide audience.
- Publicity package, which includes a custom national press release sent once to target audience groups and media outlets announcing your premier show.
- Shows will be available for download through your show’s iTunes channel
- A team of producers and production staff will help facilitate your weekly shows.
- Producers will post messages on Twitter and Facebook while your show is broadcasted to attract attention, as well as helping to gain live, real-time presence via Google search results.
- A customized Web page with the final design reflecting the graphics and content you want displayed, plus potential guests, advertisers and fans can easily find archived shows for playback at any time.
- You own full rights of the completed shows, so you can post links to shows on your social media sites, personal Web site, e-mails and other marketing materials
- Freedom to book your own guests for interviews
- You’ll have access to a toll-free numbers for guest call-ins.
- Your show will be professionally produced with promos, intros and outros (making the transition from one spot to the next as smooth as possible) with a music bed of your choice.
- You will own six minutes of advertising time during your show each week plus banner space on your customized Web page that you can sell to help subsidize the start up cost of the show.
- The radio station broadcasts shows 24 hours, 7 days a week, and your show time is determined on a first come, first served basis.
If you’ve ever dreamed about hosting your own radio show, now is the time to get on board and reach a new audience.