Don't just dream about it—take action. If you’re determined to turn your book into a movie or television series, a screenplay is the way to get noticed by Hollywood executives. A screenplay is a fully fleshed out script that television and movie producers can use as a means of evaluating if an adaptation of your book is something they want to produce. With a professionally adapted screenplay, you will let Hollywood know you're serious about breaking into the entertainment business.
Once your Hollywood Screenplay is complete, we will submit your work to our first-look Hollywood partner, 5 More Minutes, who will review your work as a potential adaptation for film and television.
How it works:
- A screenwriter will complete a screenplay based on your approved Hollywood Treatment.
- Screenplay elements will include character dialogue and detailed action of the story.
- Once your screenplay is prepared, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by 5 More Minutes.
- If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will contact you directly and explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your screenplay 5 More Minutes decides not to engage on your project, your screenplay will be added into our exclusive Hollywood Database where it will be accessible to directors, producers, actors and agents.
- The screenwriter waives all rights to your screenplay, so you maintain full ownership of your story.
Please Note: Hollywood Treatment is a prerequisite for Hollywood Screenplay. Please speak with a marketing consultant if you have not yet purchased our Hollywood Treatment service for your book. Please do not attempt to contact 5 More Minutes directly or your project will immediately be removed from consideration.
About 5 More Minutes
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran
Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the
entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years
as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he
oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My
Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the
Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee.
Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English
language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for
Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21
Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best selling
children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best selling
author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
More About | Hollywood Screenplay
To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 1-800-AUTHORS (288-4677).